20+ Times Life Gave No Warning How Bizarre Things Were Going To Get. When life is about to surprise you, there’s usually no warning.
That’s what makes it so eventful, and more often than not, so strange and bizarre.
If you’re looking for your daily dose of weird, here are forty of the most outrageously inexplicable situations you’ll ever hope to see.
1. Taking one for the spirit of the party and acting as cool as a cucumber while your hair is burning
2. How the phrase “pain in the ass” really came to be
3. In case you needed to induce vomiting today
4. More like Sea-Don’t
5. Forget Romeo and Juliet’s forbidden love, the modern version involves a drunk girl and a toilet bowl
6. A nose that doesn’t know when to butt out of it
7. The most hipster thing you’ve ever seen
8. Clearly an admirer, not an owner
9. Forget all other perks of modern technology – this is the use humanity has needed the most for centuries
10. Inspired by Christopher Moltisanti and Paulie Walnuts from the Sopranos
11. Ah, the breakfast of champions… Nothing like the fine taste of foot odor to get your day off to a rip-roaring start
12. When you break out right before your portrait sitting
13. Pillaging the claw machine as a long-overdue revenge
14. Thanks for the warning before I started using it orally
15. It’s the thought that counts – although appealing to the thief’s sense of pity is one way to keep them from stealing your bike
16. In case you needed a reason to question reality
17. Luckily, there are smaller cobs of corn perfect for traveling
18. I can’t wait to see how harmful reptiles look and act
19. He must have hit that golf ball way off course
20. One wedding you can’t help but wanting to be invited to, no matter the consequences
21. What on Earth are you lookin’ at?!
22. “Millennials like avocados and they like lattes, so we’ll merge them together and earn millions!”
23. There’s more than one way to boil a hot dog and warm up a bun
24. That’s his favorite pole to climb up
25. When you accidentally cut off your finger and the doctor attaches one from a little girl
26. That lock is definitely a good idea. You don’t want anyone stealing that bad boy
27. My skin is my journal and my tattoos are my story
29. From Russia with love
30. This is the reason people go south for the winter
31. So the guy with the watermelons we learned about in math class does exist!
32. The definition of not going down without a fight
33. The definition of sticking out like a sore thumb
34. Hello there, pumpkin!
35. Salami coulrophobia
36. Hello there, Mr. Cyclop
37. It was a dark time, a time when the memes ran rampant
38. Real Chinese food
39. You call the common sense school and ask to enroll
40. Amused or disturbed?